Saturday, July 24, 2010

It's been awhile

Many things have happened over the past few months. The beginning of April , Andrew and I went to Mongolia to visit Allen and Jill Andersen, serving as mission president before they left in July. we had a great time, even though the temperature was below 0 C. The end of April we attended the wedding of Daniel and Pam Ng in the Salt Lake City Temple. He is our nephew. I also attended the Pro-Stitcher class for my long arm quilting machine. Yvonne came home for a month with us in May, then returned back to Provo to attend summer school. She is currently looking for a job, has an interview on Monday. I flew from Hong Kong to Pennsylvania via SanFrancisco and St. Paul on the 13th of July to see my older brother whom I haven't seen for 23 years. We only got to spend part of one day with him as they arrived later than they anticipated due to a funeral in the family earlier in the week. Most of the time in Pa was spent helping my parents clean up my uncle's house as he had passed away the 9th of June. They have been cleaning since then, and still have a ways to go. I arrived in Utah the 22nd of July and will be here off and on until the 4th of October. Andrew arrives next week and we will take Douglas and his family to California and do Disneyland, San Diego Zoo,etc. We arrive back to Utah for a few days then go to Hawaii with Lesa and Yvonne. Andrew will fly back to work and I will stay here, going to the International Embroidery Conference the end of September and then flying back to Hong Kong, only to hopefully start packing up the house to move. we are only moving house not location!

No comments: